What happens to your body when you smoke heroin?
Effects Of Heroin on the Human Body
The documentary above features Michael Jourdan - Center of Drug and Alcohol Research shed some light on what happens when Heroin is used and How it would affect the Human Body.
A list of some general body reactions when Smoking Heroin
- Heart and Blood circulation is slowed down.
- Depresses bowel activity of stomach. Often first time users vomit.
- Slows down breathing by affecting the lungs.
- Affects the Nervous System which may lead to drowsiness, coma and death.
- Affects sexual organs and Affects sexual performance by reducing sexual desire.
|Previous Page||Next Page|