Why is Smoking Heroin Dangerous?
The documentary above is a five part video about the UKs most Dangerous Drugs and approximately 3 minutes into the documentary it will reveal that the most dangerous rated Drug in Britain is Heroin.
Why is Heroin so Dangerous?
Here is a list of facts that makes Heroin use so dangerous!
- Overdose of Heroin will cause death.
- It is highly Addictive.
- It affects and hits the Brain killing the brain cells.
- It kills brain cells changing you for life.
- Because it's Illegal that makes it highly dangerous as there is a high risk from other chemicals being mixed with Heroin.
- Transfer of diseases can be associated with Heroin use such as HIV.
- Because it is highly addictive the user can go to great length to get their "Fix" and that length can prove to be dangerous.
- Can cause collapsed or scattered veins if injected.
|Previous Page||Next Page|